Millet and Tofu

Again, since I have this silicone baking sheet, I wanted to try marinating tofu and baking it. I sliced the tofu and let it sit in a couple tablespoons of soy sauce for about 15 minutes. (I think it would have been better if I let it marinate longer) Then, I spread the slices on my baking sheet and baked them at 375F for 30 minutes, flipping them over once after 15 minutes.


So then I thought about what to make that would go with tofu. My zucchini lasted an unusually long time, so I sauteed slices of zucchini and about 4 cups of chopped kale. I cooked 1 cup of millet (simmered in 2 cups of water for about 25 minutes). Then, I mixed the millet and vegetables together. I find that pretty much everything is better with feta cheese, so I put it all together with some feta cheese on top. It was really tasty and still good as leftovers for the next couple of days. The millet did seem to get kind of dry after a few days passed, but it was a good meal nevertheless.

Comments