Cinnamon Rolls

I have to confess, I think Cinnabon cinnamon rolls are pretty tasty.  They bring back memories of being in the Detroit airport as a kid and sharing one of those huge cinnamon rolls with everyone in my family.  And so when I saw this recipe and read that it really tasted like Cinnabon, I decided to make them and see for myself.  Especially since I live in a community where it is possible to share food with others rather than eating it all by myself (Anthony helped me out on this one, though...it contains no fruit).


It is actually a pretty easy recipe to follow.  You can find it here.  When I made the icing, I did not have any cream cheese, so I just left it out and added enough extra powdered sugar to make it the right texture.


Also, because I am that way, I replaced one cup of the flour with white whole wheat flour.  And of course, I used goat milk because that is what I have. It turned out great!  Maybe not exactly like Cinnabon, but good enough and most likely, a tiny bit healthier.

Comments