Enormous Quantities of Cookies


So my mom and I made this gigantic batch of cookies from my grandma’s recipe. I am quite sure that everything I have ever eaten made by my grandma is good.

These cookies are great and I have never made so many cookies at one time in my life! There was the one time when Anthony and I made a triple batch of hazelnut cookies, but I’m not sure there were even as many as this... Anyway, it involves lots of ingredients:

You need a giant bowl if you want to make the full recipe and here it is:
Hobo Big Batch Cookies

Mix in the order given.
1 cup butter
2 cups white sugar
2 cups brown sugar
6 eggs

3 cups peanut butter
1 ½ Tbs. corn syrup
1 ½ Tbs. vanilla

9 cups oats
4 Tbs. baking soda

12 oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 oz. package plain M&Ms
2 cups soft raisins

Shape into Tbs. sized balls and bake at 350F for 9-10 minutes.

Comments