Green Vegetarian Cuisine - San Antonio

Recently, when my parents visited us here in Texas, we traveled to San Antonio and everyone humored me enough to go to an excellent vegetarian restaurant - twice!  I don't usually put anything except recipes on this blog, but Green Vegetarian Cuisine was an excellent restaurant.  There were all sorts of fun dishes to choose from and even going twice, I had a hard time deciding.

 




My dad got fried pickles:


This is a sandwich with vegetarian ham:


I had sesame "chicken" which was made with seitan:


My mom got a Mediterranean sampler plate with pecan hummus, kale salad, stuffed grape leaves, and falafel.  It was pretty amazing.



We barely managed to save room for dessert.  Even though I don't usually enjoy normal cakes or cupcakes, theirs were very tasty.

Comments

  1. That was such a good restaurant! We had some really good food there, didn't we?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment