Pressure-cooked Rabbit

From living in Africa, I've discovered that pressure cooking meat is super easy and makes the meat much more tender and nice to eat.  Not that I'm cooking meat all the time, but when I do, I don't cook chicken any other way.

I've fried rabbit before, but this was the first time cooking it in the pressure cooker and it was very easy and really tasty.


First, cut the rabbit meat up into pieces.  Dip each piece in flour and sear it on each side in 2 Tbs. of butter in a frying pan.  In the meantime, put the following into the pressure cooker:
1 medium onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 Tbs. olive oil
1 Tbs. vinegar
3/4 c. broth
3/4 c. water
sage
bay leaf

Then, put the meat on top.  Cook in the pressure cooker for 35 minutes, let the pressure subside, then open up and enjoy your meal!

Comments