Anniversary Dinner

For our anniversary, I got the day off, so I was able to be at home and make us a fancy dinner.  Anthony came up with the flowers and I did the cooking.


I tried out a new recipe for butter chicken that I found online and replaced the chicken with homemade paneer.  It was extremely good.  This is the recipe.  I left out the curry paste and yogurt because I didn't have any at hand at the time.

For dessert, we had monkey bread, which was a very special treat even though it does not look particularly appetizing.

Comments

  1. Glad to know about your anniversary dinner. Recently, I arranged my best friend’s wedding anniversary at one of grand New York venues. Did wonderful arrangements and arranged an beautiful table centerpiece. Everyone liked these arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment