Blogging and Sara

Generally, I would not think of myself as the kind of person who would be creating a blog. Yet despite the fact that Anthony and I already have a Uganda blog, here I am creating another one! The thing is, I have been enjoying our food posting so much that I thought perhaps I should make a cooking blog to reflect the joy I have in cooking and baking and food in general. Perhaps there will even be some farming aspects to this blog, since that's where food comes from. So stay tuned for food pictures, recipes, and adventures!

Comments

  1. look at you and your ever-expanding blogging! i never would have expected it either (:

    my goodness, how i love food and cooking. we really MUST be related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never would have expected it either. maybe tomorrow she will be wanting to play far cry with me. you just never know

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I wanted to say THANK YOU for writing this blog.

    I just came back from a month long mission trip to Uganda (totally fell in love with the nation and people) and have been missing the food we ate. I searched for posho recipes and came across your blog.

    So excited to have directions to make matooke and other meals which were thoroughly enjoyed while in Uganda :D

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that it's helpful to you! Have fun trying Ugandan food at home!

      Delete

Post a Comment